Monday, December 16, 2013
Photos: See the bundled beer lovers of Dallas’ Winter Warmer beer festival
Are these people crazy? Or just thirsty?
DALLAS Hopheads flocked to Main Street Garden in downtown Dallas Saturday for the second annual Winter Warmer beer festival. More than 100 brews from 37 breweries was enough to lure crowds, despite the chilly weather. Then again, that was half the point. Dallas Winter Warmer only showcased stick-to-your-ribs recipes like stouts, barley wines and porters, to warm patrons from the inside out.
Are these people crazy? Or just thirsty? We'll let you be the judge.
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas