Tuesday, December 17, 2013
Photos: See the raucous fans at WWE Raw in Dallas Monday night
Never has beating someone up been so fun.
DALLAS Wrestling fans came out in droves to see WWE Raw at the American Airlines Center. Didn't matter that it was a Monday -- the first day in a full week of work before an upcoming holiday. Families, some with their kids, watched as Big Show slammed Cody Rhodes into the mat, cheering him on as he snarled to an adoring crowd.
See the screaming fans and ripped wrestlers of WWE Raw:
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July