Wednesday, December 18, 2013
Clint Black plays Majestic Theater in March
He was just at the Eisemann in October.
DALLAS Back in July, when Oak Cliff’s Kessler Theater hooked up with the city-owned Majestic Theater to present Emmylou Harris and Rodney Crowell, we were promised there’d be more tandem offerings, and that the once-vibrant Majestic would again offer “current, relevant and important roadshows.” Certainly there have been signs of the latter of late: Neutral Milk Hotel’s checking in February 15, and Amos Lee’s coming March 1.
Today the Kessler announces yet another Majestic offering: Clint Black, who’s due March 6, in case you missed the 51-year-old from Katy with the Cracker Barrel deal at the Eisemann Center in Richardson in October. Tickets will be available shortly here and range from $40 to $85.
And speaking of the Kessler, the venue also sent word today that it’s hosting the Gin Blossoms for not one but two shows on March 21 — an early gig at 7 p.m., followed by a “late show” at 9:45 p.m. Tickets are $32.50 for regular ol’ floor seats, and $47.50 for reserved gallery seat. Again, hit the website. Look, they can’t all be Laurie Anderson … or Jon Anderson, for that matter.
See more stories in:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger