Monday, December 23, 2013
At Dallas Main post office, Rudolph’s missing!
Maybe it's because all of the other reindeer laughed and called him names.
DALLAS We were delighted to see the reindeer attached to the U.S. Postal Service sleigh at the main post office on Interstate 30 at Sylvan in Dallas, ready to deliver those last-minute cards and parcels.
But then we noticed … where’s Rudolph? He’s NOT THERE. Is he off playing reindeer games with some friendly squirrels? Is he trying to get out of the parking lot at Walmart or NorthPark Center? Do we need to issue an Amber-Colored Reindeer Alert?
Reader thoughts on his possible whereabouts welcome, in the comments section.
- Theater review: Experience the life of a slave and his helpless master in The Whipping Man
- Restaurant review: From view to menu, SER Steak & Spirits is no average steakhouse
- QuakeCon 2014 arrives at the Hilton Anatole early this year, July 17-20
- Theater review: Men on the Verge of a His-Panic Breakdown tells poignant immigrant story
- Hilton Anatole hosts QuakeCon 2013 through August 3