Friday, February 1, 2013
Tour this Dallas’ chateau on the market for $1.9 million
Where's my check book?
DALLAS If you're in the mood to spend a couple million, we've found the perfect investment for you. This $1.9 million dollar chateau in North Dallas is just the thing to spoil yourself or a loved one (hey, Valentine's Day is coming up). The 6,087-square-foot property boasts five bedrooms, five bathrooms, a three-car garage, and a kitchen that's bigger than most city apartments. Oh, and an elevator.
We assembled a virtual tour for you below, so in the instance this works out for you, be sure to send an invite.
- Want to buy Dallas ISD superintendent Mike Miles' home? You'll need $800,000
- Joel Harloff is new executive chef at Battuto in Dallas
- First look: Sprinkles Ice Cream in Dallas is pretty in pictures
- Restaurant review: TJ's Fresh Seafood Market makes the heartiest lobster roll in town
- Dallas' first Sprinkles Ice Cream is open and serving red velvet waffle cones