Friday, February 1, 2013
Tour this Dallas’ chateau on the market for $1.9 million
Where's my check book?
DALLAS If you're in the mood to spend a couple million, we've found the perfect investment for you. This $1.9 million dollar chateau in North Dallas is just the thing to spoil yourself or a loved one (hey, Valentine's Day is coming up). The 6,087-square-foot property boasts five bedrooms, five bathrooms, a three-car garage, and a kitchen that's bigger than most city apartments. Oh, and an elevator.
We assembled a virtual tour for you below, so in the instance this works out for you, be sure to send an invite.
- Purple Cow’s only remaining D-FW restaurant is now closed
- Restaurant review: At True Food Kitchen, healthy food can actually taste good
- CEO of American Airlines bought giant Strait Lane home in Dallas -- all 20,000 feet of it
- Restaurant review: Cold? Try Miss Chi Vietnamese's pho beef
- UPDATED: Public service announcement: Sprinkles Cupcake ATM is back open