Sunday, February 3, 2013
Fishnets, neon wigs, and a drag queen: Ingredients for a Hedwig and the Angry Inch costume party in Oak Cliff
Warning: Some of the images may not be safe for work.
Cult classic Hedwig and the Angry Inch was bound to draw an excited, eclectic crowd to Oak Cliff's Texas Theatre on Saturday night. And it sure did: Fans of the movie put on wigs and makeup for the movie, which ended in a drag show by Nikki Trash.
Catch the highlights here:
- Photos: Homegrown hopmasters debut new beers at Brew Riot in Oak Cliff
- Wing Bucket to open in Downtown Dallas, with PB&J wings on menu
- Sample 150 craft beers from local homebrewers at Oak Cliff's Brew Riot
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her: