Sunday, February 3, 2013
Fishnets, neon wigs, and a drag queen: Ingredients for a Hedwig and the Angry Inch costume party in Oak Cliff
Warning: Some of the images may not be safe for work.
Cult classic Hedwig and the Angry Inch was bound to draw an excited, eclectic crowd to Oak Cliff's Texas Theatre on Saturday night. And it sure did: Fans of the movie put on wigs and makeup for the movie, which ended in a drag show by Nikki Trash.
Catch the highlights here:
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Review: Taco Wagon's renovation yields sincere "north of the border" style
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day
- Photos: See 10 high-dollar cars sold at Dallas auction, like $3.2 mil Corvette
- Photos: Dallas' first taco and beer festival was a delicious addition