Sunday, February 3, 2013
Fishnets, neon wigs, and a drag queen: Ingredients for a Hedwig and the Angry Inch costume party in Oak Cliff
Warning: Some of the images may not be safe for work.
Cult classic Hedwig and the Angry Inch was bound to draw an excited, eclectic crowd to Oak Cliff's Texas Theatre on Saturday night. And it sure did: Fans of the movie put on wigs and makeup for the movie, which ended in a drag show by Nikki Trash.
Catch the highlights here:
- Bite City Grill expected to open in Fort Worth's West Seventh district this month
- See new Toadies documentary Monday at the Kessler
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas
- Review: Kessler Cookie Company will keep you coming back for more
- Bruce Springsteen will play massive, free show in Dallas on Final Four weekend