Tuesday, February 5, 2013
Beyonce’s younger sister Solange Knowles to headline 35 Denton
Indie pop band Camera Obscura and Denton's own Sarah Jaffe will be there too.
Beyonce’s younger sister Solange Knowles and Scotland’s Camera Obscura are the most recent headliners announced to play the growing 35 Denton music festival in March.
This announcement is arguably the strongest of the fest’s 2013 lineup, with big names in the R&B and pop genres. Other headliners previously named include ‘90s rockers Sleep and hip hop icon Killer Mike.
New additions to 35 Denton include: Solange, Camera Obscura, Man Man, The Cannabinoids featuring Sarah Jaffe, Com Truise, Born Ruffians, Prurient, Odonis Odonis, True Widow, Hound Mouth, Deep Sea Diver, Dustin Wong, Brainstorm, Kingdom, Prince William, L-vis 1990, Bok Bok, Summer Twins, Burnt Ones, White Fang, The Memories, Pangea, Colleen Green, John Wesley Coleman, Video, and K. Flay.
35 Denton 2013: Announcement 5
See more stories in:
- Jazz band Snarky Puppy returns to DFW this week for first time since Grammy
- Mike Modano launched new craft beer in Denton
- Undead apply here: Electric Zombie Run seeks racers and zombies
- Theater review: The Color Purple at Denton Community Theatre lacks depth and direction
- Sky's the limit: Denton planetarium caters to young audiences this summer