Tuesday, February 5, 2013
Photos: Celebrate National Pancake Day with these comforting classics
What New Year's resolution?
February 5 is National Pancake Day, a great excise to put aside that New Year's resolution you were working so hard on. Held true to that diet you put in place a month ago? Congrats, take today to reward yourself. Not so consistent with healthy eating as you promised you would be? Then why bother? Pancakes.
OK, so we're not the best influence on this topic. Check out the gallery below to find some of the most unique, not to mention delicious-looking, pancakes in Dallas. Plus, a stack at IHOP is free today, so you can at least keep one of your resolutions.
Posted by Tiney Ricciardi.
See more stories in:
- Theater review: A Little Night Music captivates audiences with the subtly of human emotion
- Counselors who resigned from Plano middle school reached settlement
- Parents of Plano middle school students may petition district over abrupt resignation of three counselors
- Theatre review: PFamily Arts presents a rich On Golden Pond
- UPDATED: See resignation letters from three Plano middle school counselors who abruptly quit