Tuesday, February 5, 2013
Photos: Celebrate National Pancake Day with these comforting classics
What New Year's resolution?
February 5 is National Pancake Day, a great excise to put aside that New Year's resolution you were working so hard on. Held true to that diet you put in place a month ago? Congrats, take today to reward yourself. Not so consistent with healthy eating as you promised you would be? Then why bother? Pancakes.
OK, so we're not the best influence on this topic. Check out the gallery below to find some of the most unique, not to mention delicious-looking, pancakes in Dallas. Plus, a stack at IHOP is free today, so you can at least keep one of your resolutions.
Posted by Tiney Ricciardi.
See more stories in:
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day