Wednesday, February 6, 2013
Pegasus Picks: Fun things to do in DFW February 7-10
Time to catch some beads!
- Thursday: Get to the FIG finale before all the good stuff is snapped up.
- Friday: Sneak out of work for the DFW International Boat Show.
- Saturday: Phenomenon 2013 at Dallas Contemporary is the night's biggest, hippest party.
- Sunday: It's time to GET SOME BEADS! The best party is in Oak Cliff; find all our Mardi Gras ideas here.
See more stories in:
- Bite City Grill expected to open in Fort Worth's West Seventh district this month
- See new Toadies documentary Monday at the Kessler
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas
- Review: Kessler Cookie Company will keep you coming back for more
- Bruce Springsteen will play massive, free show in Dallas on Final Four weekend