Thursday, February 7, 2013
The Bachelor‘s Sean Lowe to make guest appearance at Sfuzzi Valentine’s Day dinner
Who wants a visit from the love doctor?
Lowe is arriving at the restaurant at 10 p.m. on February 14 to hang out, shake some hands, and most likely pose for some pictures until closing, according to Sfuzzi marketing representative Brandon Hays. Hays said he did not know if Lowe would be showing up with a date.
Sfuzzi chefs are creating a special menu for Valentine’s Day, including dishes like Urban Citrus Steamed Halibut with potato-leek soup, and a roasted pear salad with pine nuts, chives and watercress. The dinner is not a set menu with a price per head; rather, it's an order-off-the-menu evening, with special holiday-themed dishes.
Reservations for dinner are required, but about 100 spots are left. For reservations, call 214-953-0300.
The Bachelor returns to primetime Monday at 7 p.m., when Lowe will narrow the competition down to the final four. Catch up on the drama with our recaps here.
The bachelor makes an appearance at a slightly less glamorous place on Saturday, February 9: Freed's furniture in Plano. But it's free!
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger