Monday, February 11, 2013
Photos: Athletes run a 15K for the love of hot chocolate
And chocolate-covered marshmallows.
FAIR PARK The best part about exercising is getting to guiltlessly gorge afterward. And the folks who put on Dallas' Hot Chocolate 15K/5K get that. After the race Saturday, they served the nearly 10,000 runners at Fair Park chocolate-covered marshmallows, bananas, pretzels, and a tall mug of hot chocolate. Well deserved, indeed.
Check out photos of all the participants. One event participant even brought his dog.
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day