Monday, February 11, 2013
Photos: Athletes run a 15K for the love of hot chocolate
And chocolate-covered marshmallows.
FAIR PARK The best part about exercising is getting to guiltlessly gorge afterward. And the folks who put on Dallas' Hot Chocolate 15K/5K get that. After the race Saturday, they served the nearly 10,000 runners at Fair Park chocolate-covered marshmallows, bananas, pretzels, and a tall mug of hot chocolate. Well deserved, indeed.
Check out photos of all the participants. One event participant even brought his dog.
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger