Tuesday, February 12, 2013
Celebrate Sonny Bryan’s 55th birthday with $2 off a barbecue sandwich
We'll let you argue over who has the best barbecue in town in the comments section below.
DALLAS Hungry? Sonny Bryan’s Smokehouse offers a $2 discount on sandwiches on February 12 and 13 to celebrate the restaurant’s 55 years in business.
The initial Sonny Bryan’s location on Inwood Road at Harry Hines was established 55 years ago, however, the Bryan’s brand is nearly twice as old. The original restaurant founded in 1910 was called Red Bryan’s and located in Oak Cliff. That was a business venture by Sonny’s father and grandfather, which he took over and renamed.
The flagship store on Inwood has individual wooden desks as tables and memorabilia adorning the walls. All Sonny Bryan’s restaurants will be selling sandwiches at $2.99 February 12 and 13, including those in Utah.
See more stories in:
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- New restaurant Town Hearth expected to open in Design District in 2015
- Komali and Salum in Uptown have a new executive chef
- Miley Cyrus' over-sexed persona is hurting concert ticket sales