Wednesday, February 13, 2013
Flower Mound assistant town manager resigned
The town council has been through plenty of turnover in recent months.
FLOWER MOUND Flower Mound Assistant Town Manager Kent Collins resigned Tuesday, according to town spokeswoman Molly Fox.
Collins has accepted a job at the Texas A&M Transportation Institute as a research engineer, working out of the Dallas and Arlington urban offices. Collins has been with the town since June 2003 and has served as assistant town engineer and town engineer.
The resignation comes less than a month after Chuck Springer, assistant town manager and chief financial officer, announced his resignation to take a simliar position for the city of Denton.
In October, the Flower Mound Town Council fired town manager Harlan Jefferson.
Jimmy Stathatos was named the new town manager in November.
Debra Wallace was hired as the assistant town manager and CFO last week.
Pegasus News Content partner - Star Local News
See more stories in:
- UPDATED: Fire destroyed Flower Mound home Friday at noon
- Flower Mound will hold open forum for town council and school board candidates on April 20
- Former CEO of SEGA opens new arcade-style restaurant Bar Fun Dining
- Marcus High School student dies from flu, staph infection
- Flower Mound couple turns home into Santa's Village for neighboring children to attend