Wednesday, February 13, 2013
Photos: Crave restaurateur Phil Romano’s $10 million Preston Hollow home
Fittingly, it has a restaurant-style kitchen.
DALLAS You've probably heard of Phil Romano but didn't know it. The Dallas restaurateur is the brains behind such super successes as Fuddruckers and Romano's Macaroni Grill, and he is one half of the duo that owns the forward-thinking Design District art spot, Samuel Lynne Galleries.
Ever wonder what it's like to live like a big deal restaurateur and art magnate? Check out Romano's $10 million Preston Hollow estate and just try to not crave some lobster ravioli.
And yes, his closet is bigger than some apartments.
Posted by Brentney Hamilton
- Purple Cow’s only remaining D-FW restaurant is now closed
- Restaurant review: At True Food Kitchen, healthy food can actually taste good
- CEO of American Airlines bought giant Strait Lane home in Dallas -- all 20,000 feet of it
- Watch the Academy Awards in style in Dallas
- Restaurant review: Cold? Try Miss Chi Vietnamese's pho beef