Wednesday, February 13, 2013
Photos: Crave restaurateur Phil Romano’s $10 million Preston Hollow home
Fittingly, it has a restaurant-style kitchen.
DALLAS You've probably heard of Phil Romano but didn't know it. The Dallas restaurateur is the brains behind such super successes as Fuddruckers and Romano's Macaroni Grill, and he is one half of the duo that owns the forward-thinking Design District art spot, Samuel Lynne Galleries.
Ever wonder what it's like to live like a big deal restaurateur and art magnate? Check out Romano's $10 million Preston Hollow estate and just try to not crave some lobster ravioli.
And yes, his closet is bigger than some apartments.
Posted by Brentney Hamilton
- Snag Mike Modano and Willa Ford's Preston Hollow home for a cool $2.5 mil
- Photos: $19.5 million manse features secret wine cellar and sprawling backyard, all in Dallas proper
- Nia Vardalos of My Big Fat Greek Wedding talks parenting in Dallas
- Dallas real estate hits new high with $19.5M listing
- Firefighters locate body in debris after old Uncle Julio's caught fire