Wednesday, February 13, 2013
SMU will upgrade Gerald Ford Stadium before move to Big East
No cost estimate was immediately provided.
School officials on Wednesday announced the improvements will also include a new 233-seat Hall of Champions Club.
No cost estimate was immediately provided for the upgrades that follow nearly $3 million in stadium improvements made for the 2011 season.
The stadium currently has a seating capacity of 32,000, including two dozen luxury suites.
SMU is leaving Conference USA.
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- UPDATED: Burger place Becks Prime opens third Dallas restaurant
- Recipe: Komali's ceviche de pescado takes the cooking out of ... cooking
- Q-and-A: The Grape's Danyele McPherson flips leftovers into staff's main course