Wednesday, February 13, 2013
SMU will upgrade Gerald Ford Stadium before move to Big East
No cost estimate was immediately provided.
School officials on Wednesday announced the improvements will also include a new 233-seat Hall of Champions Club.
No cost estimate was immediately provided for the upgrades that follow nearly $3 million in stadium improvements made for the 2011 season.
The stadium currently has a seating capacity of 32,000, including two dozen luxury suites.
SMU is leaving Conference USA.
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- Komali and Salum in Uptown have a new executive chef
- Photos: Beer sales have made SMU's Moody Coliseum way, way more fun
- Seafood restaurant Palapas opens on Greenville Ave with two big patios