Friday, February 15, 2013
Mark your calendars for 6 coming events in Frisco
It may be a 'burb, but there's rarely a dull moment in Frisco.
FRISCO Wondering what is on the horizon and up next in Frisco? Wonder no more! Here are the top upcoming events to look forward to in the months to come:
- WOGA Classic: Saturday, February 16, 2013–Sunday, February 17, 2013. Come watch some of the world’s top gymnasts and potential future Olympians compete in this gymnastics competition.
- Kurt Thomas Invitational: Friday, March 1, 2013–Sunday, March 3, 2013. This gymnastics competition has over 500 athletes competing in the event. Should be exciting to watch!
- Arts in the Square: Saturday, March 23, 2013–Sunday, March 24, 2013. The outdoors is transformed in an art gallery, with both visual and performing arts alike, during Arts in the Square. Also featured are arts and craft for kids and family and local entertainment!
- Downtown Frisco StrEATS Festival: Saturday, April 20, 2013, 2-7 p.m. If you enjoy food and socializing, then you will love this event. Food trucks gather in Downtown Frisco in one big festival. Sounds delicious!
- Trampoline & Tumbling’s 2013 Elite Challenge: Friday, May 3, 2013 – Sunday, May 5, 2013. Come check out this competition where men and women compete on trampoline, tumbling, synchronized trampoline, and double mini-trampoline.
- Frisco Freedom Fest: Thursday, July 4, 2013, 4-10 p.m. Celebrate America’s birthday, Frisco style. This year is the 12th anniversary of Frisco Freedom Fest, and it’s bound to be fun for the whole family.
The next few months are shaping up to be as eventful as ever in Frisco.
Pegasus News Content partner - I Heart Frisco
I Heart Frisco is a blog dedicated to capturing the who’s, what’s, when’s, and how’s of all things Frisco and putting in one place for you, the savvy user, to go to for news and reviews on all the latest and greatest.
- UPDATED: Jimmy Buffett sails back to Frisco for June 21 concert
- Review: Cirque du Soleil's Varekai suffers from confusing story
- Theater review: Take a lesson in morality from The Foreigner in Frisco
- UPDATED: 3 Stacks Smoke & Tap House in Frisco reopened Monday
- Former Dallas Cowboys player Gerald Sensabaugh's Frisco home is for sale