Monday, February 18, 2013
Photos: Dragon Dance parade set Dallas Arts District ablaze on Friday
How did you celebrate the year of the snake?
DOWNTOWN DALLAS It's no "ancient Chinese secret" that Dallasites love a good parade. The Crow Collection of Asian Art set the Arts District ablaze on Friday, February 15, to usher in the Chinese New Year with bright and bold dragons, auspicious wishes, and red for luck. Members of the JK Wong Kung Fu and Tai Chi Academy performed, and spectators of all ages caught a glimpse of the celebration.
Check out our photos from the festivities.
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger