Monday, February 25, 2013
Eldorado Parkway in Frisco reduced to one lane this week
Expect delays on Eldorado Parkway between Hillcrest Road and Coit Road.
FRISCO A short segment of Eldorado Parkway will be reduced to one lane west of Coit Road between the hours of 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
Crews with flags will stop traffic on either end of the closure and then allow traffic to take turns flowing in alternating directions through the single open lane.
Motorists should expect delays on Eldorado Parkway between Hillcrest Road and Coit Road each day during the lane closure. Through traffic can use Main Street to the south as an alternate route. Motorists are urged to use caution in the area and to watch for crews.
Pegasus News Content partner - Star Local News
- Frisco Commons entryway will be renamed in honor of fallen veteran
- UPDATED: Police located missing 20-year-old Frisco woman
- Restaurant review: Kenny's Smoke House takes a refined approach to barbecue
- DFW's second East Hampton Sandwich Co. to open at Shops at Legacy
- Pizzeria Testa fosters cult following in Frisco