Monday, February 25, 2013
Photos: Pops of ruffly color show off quinceañera trends in Dallas
The expo showed girls how to be fabulous at 15.
FAIR PARK A colorful, fun expo at Fair Park showed off the latest fashions for quinceañeras. These celebrations occur in the Latin American culture on girls' 15th birthdays, when she is considered to have made the transition from childhood to adulthood. Many quinceañeras include festive parties and dresses that are colorful, ruffly, and big.
Here's a glimpse at some of the quinceañera dresses at the Latino Bridal and Quince Girl Expo in Fair Park on Sunday:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger