Monday, February 25, 2013
Photos: Pops of ruffly color show off quinceañera trends in Dallas
The expo showed girls how to be fabulous at 15.
FAIR PARK A colorful, fun expo at Fair Park showed off the latest fashions for quinceañeras. These celebrations occur in the Latin American culture on girls' 15th birthdays, when she is considered to have made the transition from childhood to adulthood. Many quinceañeras include festive parties and dresses that are colorful, ruffly, and big.
Here's a glimpse at some of the quinceañera dresses at the Latino Bridal and Quince Girl Expo in Fair Park on Sunday:
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to