Monday, February 25, 2013
Video: Fuel City says farewell to its white buffalo
The special animal was donated to a sanctuary.
DALLAS Gas, car washes, and tacos attract thousands of customers every day to Fuel City, but it has something that most gas stations don't: a ranch. Last week they obtained a rare, white buffalo named Lone Star. However, yesterday was the last chance to catch of glimpse of Lone Star after Fuel City received pressure from the Native American community to donate the animal to an animal sanctuary.
Fuel City says farewell to rare, white buffalo
Pegasus News Content partner - The Daily Campus
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Bite City Grill expected to open in Fort Worth's West Seventh district this month
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- See new Toadies documentary Monday at the Kessler