Monday, February 25, 2013
Video: Fuel City says farewell to its white buffalo
The special animal was donated to a sanctuary.
DALLAS Gas, car washes, and tacos attract thousands of customers every day to Fuel City, but it has something that most gas stations don't: a ranch. Last week they obtained a rare, white buffalo named Lone Star. However, yesterday was the last chance to catch of glimpse of Lone Star after Fuel City received pressure from the Native American community to donate the animal to an animal sanctuary.
Fuel City says farewell to rare, white buffalo
Pegasus News Content partner - The Daily Campus
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday