Monday, February 25, 2013
Video: Fuel City says farewell to its white buffalo
The special animal was donated to a sanctuary.
DALLAS Gas, car washes, and tacos attract thousands of customers every day to Fuel City, but it has something that most gas stations don't: a ranch. Last week they obtained a rare, white buffalo named Lone Star. However, yesterday was the last chance to catch of glimpse of Lone Star after Fuel City received pressure from the Native American community to donate the animal to an animal sanctuary.
Fuel City says farewell to rare, white buffalo
Pegasus News Content partner - The Daily Campus
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Sample 150 craft beers from local homebrewers at Oak Cliff's Brew Riot
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25