Monday, February 25, 2013
Video: Fuel City says farewell to its white buffalo
The special animal was donated to a sanctuary.
DALLAS Gas, car washes, and tacos attract thousands of customers every day to Fuel City, but it has something that most gas stations don't: a ranch. Last week they obtained a rare, white buffalo named Lone Star. However, yesterday was the last chance to catch of glimpse of Lone Star after Fuel City received pressure from the Native American community to donate the animal to an animal sanctuary.
Fuel City says farewell to rare, white buffalo
Pegasus News Content partner - The Daily Campus
- The year in mess-ups: Blooper reel from The Dallas Morning News' video room
- Concert review: Meyerson transformed into Bourbon Street with Preservation Hall Band's Christmas show
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park