Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Photos: Fancy RVs will make you consider ditching your condo
Stainless steel appliances and his and her sinks? Yes please.
DALLAS Some RVs are charming, yes. Charming is a nice way of saying "small." But some RVs are monstrous -- containing more square footage than some small apartments and boasting amenities that even upscale homes don't have. Take the 2013 Excel Limited, for instance, with a king-sized bed and closet. Or the nearly $900,000 American Heritage that looks like the inside of a nightclub, with plush leather sofas, mood lights, and his and her sinks.
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day
- Travel expert Rick Steves makes trip to Dallas in December