Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Photos: Fancy RVs will make you consider ditching your condo
Stainless steel appliances and his and her sinks? Yes please.
DALLAS Some RVs are charming, yes. Charming is a nice way of saying "small." But some RVs are monstrous -- containing more square footage than some small apartments and boasting amenities that even upscale homes don't have. Take the 2013 Excel Limited, for instance, with a king-sized bed and closet. Or the nearly $900,000 American Heritage that looks like the inside of a nightclub, with plush leather sofas, mood lights, and his and her sinks.
- Theater reviews: Anglophiles, especially, will love Less Than Kind at Theatre Three
- Review: Don't miss brunch at Kitchen LTO in Trinity Groves
- Before Miley's Dallas concert: She promises "every show is going to be different"
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April