Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Photos: Fancy RVs will make you consider ditching your condo
Stainless steel appliances and his and her sinks? Yes please.
DALLAS Some RVs are charming, yes. Charming is a nice way of saying "small." But some RVs are monstrous -- containing more square footage than some small apartments and boasting amenities that even upscale homes don't have. Take the 2013 Excel Limited, for instance, with a king-sized bed and closet. Or the nearly $900,000 American Heritage that looks like the inside of a nightclub, with plush leather sofas, mood lights, and his and her sinks.
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million
- Comedy review: Hilarious men of Whose Live Anyway? heckle Dallas with raunchy improv
- Wing Bucket to open in Downtown Dallas, with PB&J wings on menu
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park