Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Photos: Fancy RVs will make you consider ditching your condo
Stainless steel appliances and his and her sinks? Yes please.
DALLAS Some RVs are charming, yes. Charming is a nice way of saying "small." But some RVs are monstrous -- containing more square footage than some small apartments and boasting amenities that even upscale homes don't have. Take the 2013 Excel Limited, for instance, with a king-sized bed and closet. Or the nearly $900,000 American Heritage that looks like the inside of a nightclub, with plush leather sofas, mood lights, and his and her sinks.
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup
- Review: Kessler Cookie Company will keep you coming back for more