Wednesday, February 27, 2013
Pegasus Picks: Fun things to do in DFW February 28-March 3
Take time to smell the flowers.
- Thursday: The Lot in East Dallas is now open. It's a new bar/restaurant with a kids and adults playground.
- Friday: Local band Mount Righteous will play a kickass show Friday night at Double Wide. It might be their last.
- Saturday: The Kinkster makes an appearance at Poor David's Pub in Dallas.
- Sunday: Dallas Blooms begins this weekend. Take your kids for some pics in the flowers.
See more stories in:
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- Lakewood Brewing Co. serves up tequila barrel-aged beers this weekend
- Check out the Dallas Arboretum's spring flowers for just $5
- Theater review: Come on into Echo Room, the temporary club in Bath House Cultural Center
- "Underground House" in East Dallas reduced to $870,000