Wednesday, February 27, 2013
Pegasus Picks: Fun things to do in DFW February 28-March 3
Take time to smell the flowers.
- Thursday: The Lot in East Dallas is now open. It's a new bar/restaurant with a kids and adults playground.
- Friday: Local band Mount Righteous will play a kickass show Friday night at Double Wide. It might be their last.
- Saturday: The Kinkster makes an appearance at Poor David's Pub in Dallas.
- Sunday: Dallas Blooms begins this weekend. Take your kids for some pics in the flowers.
See more stories in:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- DFW reality TV stars to perform in Dallas Arboretum series
- Renovated Stanley Marcus estate used to have orange Formica counters
- Theater review: Jailbait brings sex with a minor to the spotlight
- Video: Country singer Deryl Dodd burns old bridges in new video for "Loveletters"