Wednesday, January 2, 2013
Got the Cowboys blues? Check out one of these things to do around Dallas
Instead of watching a Cowboys playoff game. Because there won't be one.
DALLAS The Dallas Cowboys may not be off to an epic start in 2013, but that doesn't mean you can't. Take the pins out of your Tony Romo voodoo doll, get up off the couch, and check out these 10 attractions around Dallas. You can do it!
If these don't cheer you up, maybe watching people burn their Tony Romo jerseys will.
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling