Wednesday, January 2, 2013
Got the Cowboys blues? Check out one of these things to do around Dallas
Instead of watching a Cowboys playoff game. Because there won't be one.
DALLAS The Dallas Cowboys may not be off to an epic start in 2013, but that doesn't mean you can't. Take the pins out of your Tony Romo voodoo doll, get up off the couch, and check out these 10 attractions around Dallas. You can do it!
If these don't cheer you up, maybe watching people burn their Tony Romo jerseys will.
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day