Wednesday, January 2, 2013
Got the Cowboys blues? Check out one of these things to do around Dallas
Instead of watching a Cowboys playoff game. Because there won't be one.
DALLAS The Dallas Cowboys may not be off to an epic start in 2013, but that doesn't mean you can't. Take the pins out of your Tony Romo voodoo doll, get up off the couch, and check out these 10 attractions around Dallas. You can do it!
If these don't cheer you up, maybe watching people burn their Tony Romo jerseys will.
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday