Tuesday, January 8, 2013
Partyfest on Wednesday teaches attendees how to host a wild get-together
No, live entertainment is not out of the question!
DALLAS Wednesday may be the first day you ever call in sick because of a party — one you haven’t yet attended.
It’s time for the 25th Annual Partyfest at Dallas Market Hall , and it’s a one-day extravaganza featuring everything necessary to throw the most sophisticated soirée in history. Caterers, live entertainers, decorators, event facility owners, and anyone with a knack for putting together great shindigs will be on hand to share tips and tricks, as well as provide samples of their wares.
The only catch: It’s during the workday. But isn’t putting together a party that everyone will be talking about for months worth risking steady employment?
Admission is only $10, and that includes free parking. So even if you can only pop over on your lunch break and dine on food samples, you’ll still get enough ideas to finally conquer all your party-throwing rivals.
Because a quinceañera isn’t the only suitable event for live horses dressed as pink unicorns. We’re pretty sure throwing a naked male model on top would make for ideal summer pool party entertainment. Especially when it’s time for a three-legged race.
Pegasus News Content partner - Gay List Daily
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million