Wednesday, January 9, 2013 , Updated 12:00 a.m., February 14, 2013
Grab your boo, Shaq’s All Star Comedy Jam returns on February 14
It gives "My Funny Valentine" a whole other meaning...
GRAND PRAIRIE With Valentine's Day right around the corner, the Shaquille O'Neal All Star Comedy Jam is making its way back to the DFW area.
The All Star Comedy Jam will be bringing some of the funniest comedians in the nation, with sounds by the legendary DJ Spinderella of Salt N Peppa fame, on February 14 at the Verizon Theatre in Grand Prairie.
In the last four years, Shaq Entertainment has launched the highly successful All-Star Comedy Jam brand, producing several television specials and a highly successful DVD series. It has also helped to catapult comedian Kevin Hart into the national spotlight. Tickets are available via TicketMaster and StubHub now.
Check out this hilarious clip from the comedy jam’s host Gary Owen called “Black Churches Take Too Long.”
Gary Owen, “Black Churches Take Too Long”
Pegasus News Content partner - soso Active
- Big European concert makes its U.S. debut with stop in Grand Prairie
- Theater review: Dreamgirls in Grand Prairie has potential, but isn't a dream
- Concert review: Demi Lovato shares struggles in intimate hometown show
- Pegasus Music Festival features emo-heavy lineup: Brand New and Cold War Kids
- Photos: In DFW show, Backstreet Boys take themselves way too seriously