Thursday, January 10, 2013
First look: Mockingbird Taproom is a haven for beer-drinking sports lovers
The bar looks like a comfortable place to hang for a few hours.
DALLAS From the owners of Primebar and Park Tavern comes Mockingbird Taproom, a new brewhouse that officially opened at Mockingbird Station in Dallas Wednesday. Taking the place of Vapiano, Mockingbird Taproom serves bar-food classics like loaded fries and wings (which are 50 cents on Wednesdays), plus fancy mac 'n' cheeses and burgers. It serves more than 40 beers on tap and has plenty of TVs.
Take a peek inside:
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- UPDATED: Burger place Becks Prime opens third Dallas restaurant
- Recipe: Komali's ceviche de pescado takes the cooking out of ... cooking
- Q-and-A: The Grape's Danyele McPherson flips leftovers into staff's main course
- Renovated Stanley Marcus estate used to have orange Formica counters