Thursday, January 10, 2013
First look: Mockingbird Taproom is a haven for beer-drinking sports lovers
The bar looks like a comfortable place to hang for a few hours.
DALLAS From the owners of Primebar and Park Tavern comes Mockingbird Taproom, a new brewhouse that officially opened at Mockingbird Station in Dallas Wednesday. Taking the place of Vapiano, Mockingbird Taproom serves bar-food classics like loaded fries and wings (which are 50 cents on Wednesdays), plus fancy mac 'n' cheeses and burgers. It serves more than 40 beers on tap and has plenty of TVs.
Take a peek inside:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Komali and Salum in Uptown have a new executive chef
- Photos: Beer sales have made SMU's Moody Coliseum way, way more fun