Friday, January 11, 2013
19th floor of Museum Tower to be featured on Dallas in late January
The Arts District tower makes headlines yet again.
It will be Rebecca Sutter’s condo. Apparently, the Dallas producers came in and toured all three of the designer units, and loved Marco’s the best. (I love him too!) It has dramatic high ceilings overlooking Dallas. Rebecca apparently wanted a condo where she could watch over the Ewings, and Museum Tower is the perfect spot.
No one can see this floor until after the first Dallas episode later this month.
The idea was to give Dallas viewers a more updated look at our city — hello, it’s 2013 and we are a sophisticated major city. We don’t all live on ranches with three generations of family under one roof like the Ewings did back in the 1980s.
Pegasus News Content partner - Candy's Dirt
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night