Friday, January 11, 2013
Dallas’ Mary Kay mansion was one of Zillow’s most-clicked homes of 2012
It's for sale for just $2.799 million.
Dallas wins again! I love that the tastefully pink mansion formerly owned by Mary Kay Ash was the most-viewed property on Zillow in 2012. The mansion, which is at 8915 Douglas Ave., is priced at almost $2.8 million.
I can see why people would stop and gape at this Greek revival home. Of course, it has celebrity cache as being the Mary Kay Cosmetics founder’s former abode. It’s also gigantic. And it’s pink!
The six bedroom, seven bath manse has more than 12,000 square feet. It’s in the very tony old Preston Hollow Douglas Deloach Addition, and while it was built in 1984, it underwent a major renovation in 2000.
Check out the rest of Zillow’s most-viewed homes on their website.
Pegasus News Content partner - Candy's Dirt
- Do SMU students still care about Aaron Carter?
- Joel Harloff is new executive chef at Battuto in Dallas
- First look: Sprinkles Ice Cream in Dallas is pretty in pictures
- Kid-friendly restaurant called Village Kitchen opens in Dallas Thursday
- Restaurant review: TJ's Fresh Seafood Market makes the heartiest lobster roll in town