Friday, January 11, 2013
Dallas’ Mary Kay mansion was one of Zillow’s most-clicked homes of 2012
It's for sale for just $2.799 million.
Dallas wins again! I love that the tastefully pink mansion formerly owned by Mary Kay Ash was the most-viewed property on Zillow in 2012. The mansion, which is at 8915 Douglas Ave., is priced at almost $2.8 million.
I can see why people would stop and gape at this Greek revival home. Of course, it has celebrity cache as being the Mary Kay Cosmetics founder’s former abode. It’s also gigantic. And it’s pink!
The six bedroom, seven bath manse has more than 12,000 square feet. It’s in the very tony old Preston Hollow Douglas Deloach Addition, and while it was built in 1984, it underwent a major renovation in 2000.
Check out the rest of Zillow’s most-viewed homes on their website.
Pegasus News Content partner - Candy's Dirt
- Purple Cow’s only remaining D-FW restaurant is now closed
- Photos: Beer sales have made SMU's Moody Coliseum way, way more fun
- Restaurant review: At True Food Kitchen, healthy food can actually taste good
- CEO of American Airlines bought giant Strait Lane home in Dallas -- all 20,000 feet of it
- Tom Thumb in Highland Park Village is closing