Sunday, January 13, 2013
Photos: Arnold Schwarzenegger promotes action movie in Dallas, doesn’t beat anyone up
Just a little joke. The Terminator seemed in high spirits as he spent an evening in Dallas talking about The Last Stand.
DALLAS Arnold Schwarzenegger is just about to release the first movie since he's acted in since he's been governor of California. He toured through Dallas on Friday to promote the new flick, The Last Stand. His sidekick is Johnny Knoxville, who Schwarzenegger says brings the comedy to the movie.
Knoxville calls Schwarzenegger "one of my idols."
The Last Stand will be released January 18, 2013.
- Flying nerds to battle at national flugtag competition in Las Colinas
- TABC says Dallas club promoted "excessive consumption" the night Josh Brent drank there
- Dancers sue Baby Dolls for refusing to compensate them
- Hazmat team finds corn starch in envelope at Dallas business
- Taco review: Fito's #3 Tacos de Trompo creates top-notch nosh for the masses