Sunday, January 13, 2013
Photos: Arnold Schwarzenegger promotes action movie in Dallas, doesn’t beat anyone up
Just a little joke. The Terminator seemed in high spirits as he spent an evening in Dallas talking about The Last Stand.
DALLAS Arnold Schwarzenegger is just about to release the first movie since he's acted in since he's been governor of California. He toured through Dallas on Friday to promote the new flick, The Last Stand. His sidekick is Johnny Knoxville, who Schwarzenegger says brings the comedy to the movie.
Knoxville calls Schwarzenegger "one of my idols."
The Last Stand will be released January 18, 2013.
- Photos: You probably can't afford these boats, but it's free to look at them
- Go back 30 years with Breakfast Club screening Tuesday night
- Photos: Gas Monkey Bar and Grill celebrates the New Year fast and loud
- Flying nerds to battle at national flugtag competition in Las Colinas
- TABC says Dallas club promoted "excessive consumption" the night Josh Brent drank there