Monday, January 14, 2013
Photos: Gutsy DART riders strip down for No Pants Ride in Dallas
Many underwear-wearing people were veterans of the annual "holiday."
DALLAS Pants are a requirement in public, right? They're not a take-it-or-leave-it thing: You leave the house, you wear something on your bottom half. Not so on No Pants Day, a holiday of sorts celebrated internationally. In Dallas, several people were spotted doing a no-pants dance on the DART despite the 40-degree weather.
Participants gathered at Mockingbird Station in Dallas to parade through the shopping center, shocking some customers. The day ended at Trinity Hall in a panty party that was plenty liberating, we're told.
Here to bare it all, see our favorite pantsless participants of the day:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Komali and Salum in Uptown have a new executive chef
- Photos: Beer sales have made SMU's Moody Coliseum way, way more fun