Monday, January 14, 2013
Photos: Gutsy DART riders strip down for No Pants Ride in Dallas
Many underwear-wearing people were veterans of the annual "holiday."
DALLAS Pants are a requirement in public, right? They're not a take-it-or-leave-it thing: You leave the house, you wear something on your bottom half. Not so on No Pants Day, a holiday of sorts celebrated internationally. In Dallas, several people were spotted doing a no-pants dance on the DART despite the 40-degree weather.
Participants gathered at Mockingbird Station in Dallas to parade through the shopping center, shocking some customers. The day ended at Trinity Hall in a panty party that was plenty liberating, we're told.
Here to bare it all, see our favorite pantsless participants of the day:
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- UPDATED: Burger place Becks Prime opens third Dallas restaurant
- Recipe: Komali's ceviche de pescado takes the cooking out of ... cooking