Monday, January 14, 2013
Photos: Gutsy DART riders strip down for No Pants Ride in Dallas
Many underwear-wearing people were veterans of the annual "holiday."
DALLAS Pants are a requirement in public, right? They're not a take-it-or-leave-it thing: You leave the house, you wear something on your bottom half. Not so on No Pants Day, a holiday of sorts celebrated internationally. In Dallas, several people were spotted doing a no-pants dance on the DART despite the 40-degree weather.
Participants gathered at Mockingbird Station in Dallas to parade through the shopping center, shocking some customers. The day ended at Trinity Hall in a panty party that was plenty liberating, we're told.
Here to bare it all, see our favorite pantsless participants of the day:
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- "Young and funky" wanted for television series filmed at Dallas' Good Records
- Brangelina release limited quantity of original rosé wine at Sigel's on Greenville