Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Vegan restaurant Kalachandji re-opens January 15
Renovations are done and the kitchen is open.
DALLAS Those suffering withdrawal symptoms from lack of the stellar buffet at Kalachandji’s Restaurant and Palace are in for good news. Closed since mid-December while performing renovations to the dining area and buffet, the vegan-friendly favorite is re-opening on Tuesday, January 15.
Stop in and check out the new digs, and enjoy delicious some vegan food!
Pegasus News Content partner - Dallas Vegan
See more stories in:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger