Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Vegan restaurant Kalachandji re-opens January 15
Renovations are done and the kitchen is open.
DALLAS Those suffering withdrawal symptoms from lack of the stellar buffet at Kalachandji’s Restaurant and Palace are in for good news. Closed since mid-December while performing renovations to the dining area and buffet, the vegan-friendly favorite is re-opening on Tuesday, January 15.
Stop in and check out the new digs, and enjoy delicious some vegan food!
Pegasus News Content partner - Dallas Vegan
See more stories in:
- Video: The Dram Bar Manager Jasin Burt divulges recipe for Smoking Herb Cocktail
- Erykah Badu headlines free July 26 concert in Dallas -- if you can get in
- Former Dogfish Head brewer will take reins as Deep Ellum's brewmaster
- Breaking news: Frankie's sports bar in Uptown Dallas closed
- UPDATED: Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. adds lunch menu