Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Vegan restaurant Kalachandji re-opens January 15
Renovations are done and the kitchen is open.
DALLAS Those suffering withdrawal symptoms from lack of the stellar buffet at Kalachandji’s Restaurant and Palace are in for good news. Closed since mid-December while performing renovations to the dining area and buffet, the vegan-friendly favorite is re-opening on Tuesday, January 15.
Stop in and check out the new digs, and enjoy delicious some vegan food!
Pegasus News Content partner - Dallas Vegan
See more stories in:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- DFW reality TV stars to perform in Dallas Arboretum series
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy