Friday, January 18, 2013 , Updated 3:00 p.m., January 18, 2013
Frisco ISD offering flu shots at administration building Friday
Shots are $15 each and insurance will be accepted on-site.
FRISCO Frisco ISD is partnering with North Texas Flu Shots and Passport Health to offer the flu vaccine for students and staff on 4-7 p.m. Friday. The event will be held in the administration building’s training rooms at 5515 Ohio Drive.
The Centers for Disease Control recommends that anyone who has not yet been vaccinated this season to do so. The shot is recommended for everyone 6 months of age and older.
The clinic is open to all FISD students, staff members and their families. Parents must accompany their children. Limited numbers of flu mist are available on a first come, first served basis.
Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna, and United Insurance will be accepted at the clinic; individuals are asked to bring a photocopy of their insurance cards and driver’s licenses. For anyone without the insurance coverage listed, cash or check will be accepted at a discounted price of $15 per flu vaccine.
For more information, contact Kathy Tolbert at 469-633-6083 or email@example.com.
Pegasus News Content partner - Star Local News
- UPDATED: Pan-Latin restaurant called Mexican Sugar in Plano is open
- UPDATED: DFW's second East Hampton Sandwich Co. to open at Shops at Legacy November 6
- Frisco High School adds auditorium and gym courts in $20 million renovation
- Kendra Scott to open boutique at Shops at Legacy in Plano
- Cirque Musica launches with two shows in Frisco on June 22