Saturday, January 19, 2013
Photos: Art lovers stay up late for Dallas Museum of Art’s 110th birthday
Brave Combo livened the crowd.
The Dallas Museum of Art sure is hip considering she just celebrated her 110th birthday on Friday. At Late Nights at the DMA, polka band Brave Combo got the museum rockin' while adults and kids perused the gallery and made take-home art.
Take a look:
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million
- Comedy review: Hilarious men of Whose Live Anyway? heckle Dallas with raunchy improv
- Wing Bucket to open in Downtown Dallas, with PB&J wings on menu
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park