Monday, January 21, 2013
McKinney offers free immunizations for uninsured children
No appointment is necessary, but bring a copy of the child's immunization record.
MCKINNEY For uninsured or no vaccine insurance coverage free immunizations will be offered on Jan. 24 from 5 to 7 p.m. at the Lawson Early Childhood School located at 500 Dowell St. in McKinney. Infants to children aged 18 years old are invited. Parent or a guardian must accompany the child and a copy of the child’s immunization record is necessary. However, no appointment is necessary.
With one in four children in Texas not properly immunized, the Care Van Program provides immunizations to uninsured and medically underserved children throughout the community utilizing its current fleet of ten custom vans.
For additional information, please visit carevan.org.
Pegasus News Content partner - North Dallas Gazette
- Restaurant review: Petra Mexican Bistro serves fresh ingredients at a great price
- Taco review: St. Tacos' charm comes straight from the heart of Mexico
- Coffee Squared in McKinney adds sweetener with new bakery counter
- Indie rockers Sons of Fathers to play intimate show April 17 in McKinney
- Orisons Art & Framing features live art-making at McKinney Arts in Bloom