Tuesday, January 22, 2013
Photos: Good weather, good times at Community Beer Company opening weekend
DALLAS Another player in the Dallas craft brewing scene opened its doors Saturday for an inaugural tour and tasting. Community Beer Company, located in the Dallas Design District, is the brainchild of founder Kevin Carr, who plans on using the expansive 21,000-square-foot warehouse for more than just brewing. Carr told Pegasus News earlier this month that the company is building an event space and taproom to host charity gatherings, concerts, and the like.
Carr was on site both Saturday and Sunday, greeting visitors as they tried Community Beer Co.'s Public Ale, Lager and Pale Ale. Hopheads were also welcome to tag a tile on the Community Wall with Sharpie and take photo booth pictures in front of the shiny brewing barrels. Check out some of the photos below.
Posted by Tiney Ricciardi
See more stories in:
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas