Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Cockapoo missing near M Streets/Lakewood area in Dallas
The owner is offering a $200 reward.
DALLAS A resident of the M Streets/Lakewood area in Dallas reports that her chocolate brown Cockapoo (a Cocker Spaniel & Poodle mix) went missing Saturday, January 19, 2013.
The dog is named Murphy. It has brown curly hair, a docked tail, and weighs approximately 35 pounds. The dog is deaf, with ears are sewn shut "like a teddy bear," the owner reports.
The dog was last seen near Mockingbird Lane and Greenville Avenue.
If you have seen Murphy, call 214-725-2194. The owner is offering a $200 reward.
See more stories in:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Komali and Salum in Uptown have a new executive chef
- Photos: Beer sales have made SMU's Moody Coliseum way, way more fun