Wednesday, January 23, 2013 , Updated 12:31 p.m., February 11, 2013
UPDATE: White Rock Local Market adds second location at Lakeside Baptist Church
The market will now be open every Saturday.
LAKEWOOD East Dallas’ White Rock Local Market will expand to a second location in March, allowing the artisan craft and food flea to take place every weekend.
Traditionally, the market took place the second and fourth Saturdays of every month at The Green Spot on North Buckner Boulevard. Lakeside Baptist Church, which has more parking and vendor space, will host the event every first and third Saturday beginning March 2.
“In the four years since we began, our customer base has significantly grown and we have increased the number of vendors,” said Sarah Perry, director of White Rock Local Market in a press release, “so partnering with another location became a realistic goal.”
Regular hours are 8 a.m.-1 p.m. All participating artisans come from within 150 miles of Lakewood.
- "Young and funky" wanted for television series filmed at Dallas' Good Records
- New Lower Greenville restaurant HG Sply Co. takes inspiration from Paleo Diet
- Theater review: Flat Stanley is rip-roaring fun for the little ones
- Trader Joe's on Greenville Avenue opens August 9
- Photos: Take mom to the Swiss Avenue Home Tour this weekend