Thursday, January 24, 2013 , Updated 4:30 p.m., January 26, 2013
Both directions of I-35E will be closed early Sunday in Carrollton
Take another route.
CARROLLTON From 4-5 a.m. Sunday, January 27, the northbound and southbound lanes of I-35E at Frankford Road in Carrollton will be closed. The frontage roads will be closed, too.
The road will remain closed for about 15 minutes while a cable is replaced over the highway.
Stay away from that area if you're making an early-morning trip.
- Firefighters battle paper fire in 100-degree weather
- Theater review: Accompany a father on a journey between religion and culture in Fiddler on the Roof
- Police seek information about July 6 fatality on I-35E in Carrollton
- Photos: Volkswagens compete for "best display of rust" and "best survivor"
- Odd man out: Tales of getting turned down during The Real World audition in Dallas