Thursday, January 24, 2013
Pegasus Picks: Fun things to do in DFW January 24-27
Eating donuts while on a run? Yes, please.
- Thursday: Try the newly remodeled Sunset Lounge. You may even find Lucky Campbell lurking behind the bar.
- Friday: ZestFest in Irving gives spicy food fanatics a place to geek over hotties. Food, that is.
- Saturday: Donut Dash. Need we say more?
- Sunday: Take in a bridal show at Dallas Market Hall. If you want to go big, this is the show. Then you'll go home.
See more stories in:
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her: