Thursday, January 24, 2013
Pegasus Picks: Fun things to do in DFW January 24-27
Eating donuts while on a run? Yes, please.
- Thursday: Try the newly remodeled Sunset Lounge. You may even find Lucky Campbell lurking behind the bar.
- Friday: ZestFest in Irving gives spicy food fanatics a place to geek over hotties. Food, that is.
- Saturday: Donut Dash. Need we say more?
- Sunday: Take in a bridal show at Dallas Market Hall. If you want to go big, this is the show. Then you'll go home.
See more stories in:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger