Thursday, January 24, 2013
Pegasus Picks: Fun things to do in DFW January 24-27
Eating donuts while on a run? Yes, please.
- Thursday: Try the newly remodeled Sunset Lounge. You may even find Lucky Campbell lurking behind the bar.
- Friday: ZestFest in Irving gives spicy food fanatics a place to geek over hotties. Food, that is.
- Saturday: Donut Dash. Need we say more?
- Sunday: Take in a bridal show at Dallas Market Hall. If you want to go big, this is the show. Then you'll go home.
See more stories in:
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night