Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Infant found dead at day care in Irving
Investigators saw no obvious signs of foul play.
IRVING The Irving Police Department released preliminary statement on the death of a 4-month-old boy at Irving daycare Kay's Little Angels:
“At approximately 3:46 p.m., the Irving Police Department and Fire Department responded to a daycare facility located in the 1400 block of W. Shady Grove, for a report of an unconscious child. When officers and paramedics arrived, they located a four-month-old male who was unresponsive. The child was transported to the hospital and later pronounced deceased.
Based on the initial investigation, an employee found the child unconscious and unresponsive while doing a routine check of the children and called 9-1-1. The daycare staff initiated CPR until paramedics arrived.
According to investigators, there were no obvious signs of foul play. The investigation is in its early stages; therefore, details are limited and the cause of death is unknown. The name of the child is not being released pending notification of family members.”
Pegasus News Content partner - North Dallas Gazette
- Theater review: Local playwright's Secrets of My Prison House astounds with absurdity
- Photos: In DFW show, Backstreet Boys take themselves way too seriously
- 11 ridiculous photos of the Backstreet Boys, just before their Dallas show
- Theater review: All the Rage in Irving is almost all the rage
- So You Think You Can Dance tour waltzes through North Texas November 9