Wednesday, January 30, 2013 , Updated 5:00 p.m., January 31, 2013
Dallas Design District to host food truck rally every Thursday in February
Participating food trucks vary weekly. Check the Design District event calendar for updates.
New restaurants are coming soon to 1400 Hi Line, but until then the swanky Design District high rise is getting its food truck on! That’s right — food trucks are back in the Dallas Design District. Each Thursday through the end of February, 1400 Hi Line will host a food truck from 5-8 p.m. Food trucks in attendance will vary each week, but you can get the scoop on which will be there on the Dallas Design District event calendar.
This week, plan to dine on sandwiches, sliders, and quesadillas with The Butcher’s Son. Those looking for a taste from afar can grab some grub from Indo-chinese truck, Bombay Chopstix. Bombay also offers vegetarian options for you non-meat eaters. Word on the street is a yet-to-be confirmed cupcake truck will also be in attendance.
Come grab a bite and socialize with 1400 residents and Design District neighbors while you’re at it.
Pegasus News Content partner - Dallas Design District Daily
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her: