Thursday, January 31, 2013 , Updated 3:22 p.m., January 31, 2013
UPDATED: Bill Nye The Science Guy visited the Perot Museum Wednesday
Children of the '90s, this one's for you.
Just after 4 p.m., he tweeted a photo (on right) from his journey up the great glass escalator on the outside of the building, clad in iconic bow-tie and blazer. The tweet reads: "Perot Museum of Nature & Science tonight. Architecture affects our senses."
Never put it past @TheScienceGuy to seize an opportunity for learning more about science. But I wonder, what if he was doing more than just absorbing knowledge? After all, the museum closes at 5 p.m., less than an hour after Nye hit up the Twittersphere. A private tour, perhaps? Or a secret experiment that defies gravity and unleashes an army of cute kittens to cuddle every child in the world?
As a kid, I always wished he do that. Flash back to the '90s with Bill Nye the Science Guy below.
[UPDATE: We spoke with museum representative Melinda Wenk, who said Nye was a guest speaker in a series by The Lamplighter School on Wednesday. He spoke to a packed house in the The Hoglund Foundation Theater.]
Bill Nye the Science Guy - Earthquakes
Bill Nye the Science Guy - “Sound Is A Vibe”
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day