Thursday, January 31, 2013
Tierney’s hosts fundraiser for family of student who died of the flu
Max Schwolert, who attended Marcus High School, died December 29.
LEWISVILLE Tierney's Cafe in Lewisville will host a fundraiser for the family of Max Schwolert, a Marcus High School student who died December 29 after battling the flu and a staph infection.
The event will take place from 5-8 p.m. Tuesday. Tickets are $10, which includes appetizers. The event will include auctions, raffles, T-shirts, and a cash bar.
Call Greg Tierney at 214-212-6618 or go to www.lovetothemax.org for information.
Pegasus News Content partner - Star Local News
- Country artists Casey Donahew and Randy Rogers to headline Lewisville Western Days
- Tamale eating competition returns to Lewisville's Western Days festival
- "Freedom Writer" Darrius Garrett will sign memoir in Lewisville
- Theater review: Solo actress Sherry Etzel shines through her Bad Dates
- Vista Ridge Mall throws back-to-school party August 24