Thursday, January 31, 2013 , Updated 3:30 p.m., February 1, 2013
Top 5 quotes from Duck Dynasty‘s Uncle Si before his appearance at Choctaw Casino
Meet the whole famn damily Friday, February 1.
Duck Dynasty (Si Robertson) - Work Hard, Nap Hard
Three of the stars of A&E’s popular reality series Duck Dynasty will be within driving distance this week. Brothers Willie and Jase Robertson and their uncle, Si Robertson, are appearing Friday night at Choctaw Casino in Durant, Okla.
The show follows the Robertson clan as they run the family duck-call business and get up to all kinds of shenanigans in West Monroe, La. From 6 to 9 p.m. Friday, the Robertsons will be telling stories and doing duck-call demonstrations at the casino. I, for one, would love to hear one of Uncle Si’s rambling, nonsensical tales live and in person. He is the good Lord’s gift to television, as far as I’m concerned.
In honor of the Robertson boys’ appearance on Friday, here are my top five Uncle Si quotes:
5. “Last time I dressed up was in sheepskin on a recon mission in ‘Nam.”
4. “Hey, I know we’re all family boys, but look here, I might kill for a cupcake.”
3. “I’m the master of distractions. Do a couple of hand gestures, and bam! I’ll take the underwear clean off your butt.”
2. “One time, in Vietnam, I saw a grizzly bear ridin’ a scooter.”
1. “Stop what you’re doing, cuz I’m about to ruin, the image and the sound you’re used to. Look here, I love that Humpty song. Stop cramping my style, man.”
Of course, anyone who watches the show knows the true best quote from Uncle Si is simply, “Hey.” Witness: