Thursday, January 31, 2013
Weekend Mix Tape: Listen to who is rocking DFW January 31-February 3
Toro y Moi, What Made Milwaukee Famous, Ashley Falgout, and many more.
So, it's Thursday afternoon and we know you are dying for the weekend, when work stress fades and live music rings loud in your ears. Luckily, there are plenty of ways and places to let go in our great city. Below you'll find some ear candy to help you decide where to spend your much-valued time away from computer screens and cubicles. Take a deep breath, press play, and absorb some great tunes.
Be sure to check back next week to find out who will be rocking the stages around DFW.
See more stories in:
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas