Monday, July 1, 2013
2 gay bars in Dallas make Out Magazine‘s best-of list
They're named in a story of the "greatest gay bars in the world."
The two Dallas gay bars stand out for different reasons. The Round-Up Saloon is recognized for line dancing and hot cowboys. The Tin Room is noted for the “go-go boys and their poles.”
“Gay bars, even in the age of social integration and online communities, remain an integral space for LGBT communities the world over,” said Out.com’s editors.
They admit that it isn’t a definitive list. There’s no “best gay bar” listed. They’re just some of the greatest.
Thanks for the recognition of our Dallas gay bars, Out.
Austin’s Oil Can Harry’s was on there, too. Fort Worth didn’t get any recognition.
Pegasus News Content partner - His Big D
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling