Monday, July 1, 2013
2 gay bars in Dallas make Out Magazine‘s best-of list
They're named in a story of the "greatest gay bars in the world."
The two Dallas gay bars stand out for different reasons. The Round-Up Saloon is recognized for line dancing and hot cowboys. The Tin Room is noted for the “go-go boys and their poles.”
“Gay bars, even in the age of social integration and online communities, remain an integral space for LGBT communities the world over,” said Out.com’s editors.
They admit that it isn’t a definitive list. There’s no “best gay bar” listed. They’re just some of the greatest.
Thanks for the recognition of our Dallas gay bars, Out.
Austin’s Oil Can Harry’s was on there, too. Fort Worth didn’t get any recognition.
Pegasus News Content partner - His Big D
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre