Monday, July 1, 2013
Dallas Design District company honored for “Bipartisan sofa”
How very Fourth-of-July.
DESIGN DISTRICT The non-profit American manufacturing advocate MADE: In America presents an annual award to the company that most exemplifies the essence of American design and craftsmanship. We’re excited to share that Dallas Design Center resident Edward Ferrell + Lewis Mittman was the deserving recipient of this year’s honor.
To be considered for the award, designers and manufacturers were required to submit an entry that could rally support for American design and manufacturing and EF+LM submitted the very patriotic Bipartisan sofa, which unsurprisingly grabbed the judge’s attention.
MADE: In America is committed to revitalizing and sustaining American commerce and industry through community and awareness. EF+LM’s commitment to producing their furniture and products in America means that not only are they contributing to the maintenance of American industry, but they’re delivering a better, more competitively priced product to the consumer.
Made in America for EF+LM equates to faster lead-time on upholstery items, complete customization and guaranteed quality and reliability. Not bad if you ask me.
Join EF+LM and designers and manufacturers across the country and support American industry next time you’re in the market for new furniture.
Pegasus News Content partner - Dallas Design District Daily
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas