Tuesday, July 2, 2013
Photos: Decks in the Park transformed downtown into boogie-town
Hotshot DJs dropped tracks while Dallsites let loose.
DOWNTOWN DALLAS The great thing about inaugural events is that, if you happen to miss them, you can bet on a repeat opportunity next year. On June 27, 2013 Klyde Warren Park -- aka "the Deck Park" -- was decked out with DJs doing their thang at the first Decks in the Park. Mixing creative tracks with live music, food trucks, and serious moves, Big D played that funky music while Dallasites got down. Check out the photos to relive the fun, and don't forget to mark it down for next year.
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day