Tuesday, July 2, 2013
Photos: Decks in the Park transformed downtown into boogie-town
Hotshot DJs dropped tracks while Dallsites let loose.
DOWNTOWN DALLAS The great thing about inaugural events is that, if you happen to miss them, you can bet on a repeat opportunity next year. On June 27, 2013 Klyde Warren Park -- aka "the Deck Park" -- was decked out with DJs doing their thang at the first Decks in the Park. Mixing creative tracks with live music, food trucks, and serious moves, Big D played that funky music while Dallasites got down. Check out the photos to relive the fun, and don't forget to mark it down for next year.
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger