Tuesday, July 2, 2013
Photos: See the shiny show-stoppers of Texas Dream Cruise car show
Talk about bells and whistles.
FRISCO Cars like Grease Lightning and Herbie were no doubt show-stoppers at the height of their careers. But somehow, those same classic car models shine even better with 40 years under the alternator belt. That was evident Saturday, June 29 when the Texas Dream Cruise car show rolled through FC Dallas Stadium in Frisco. Dozens of custom classic cars were on display with no shortage of extravagant bells and whistles.
Take a look below at the cars that will have you dreaming of a long road, wind in your hair, and tunes blaring.
- UPDATED: Pan-Latin restaurant called Mexican Sugar in Plano is open
- UPDATED: DFW's second East Hampton Sandwich Co. to open at Shops at Legacy November 6
- Parked car causes early morning house fire in Frisco
- FC Dallas partners with Plano Symphony Orchestra to bring family-friendly fun to Frisco
- Frisco High School adds auditorium and gym courts in $20 million renovation