Saturday, July 6, 2013
Photos: Hawaiian Falls in Garland is a retreat from the heat
If you're a thrill-seeker, a few of the rides will get your blood pumping.
GARLAND Hawaiian Falls in Garland is a haven for little swimmers and their watchful parents. On a recent visit to the water park, we found tons of families frolicking in the wave pool or splashing each other in the kids area.
Hawaiian Falls has five locations in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, all open Memorial Day through Labor Day.
Check out some of the fun on a recent sunny Sunday at the park in Garland:
- Local churches offer tech savvy virtual tour of Africa
- Join world’s largest game of tag -- maybe -- in Garland on Saturday
- Review: Red Robin Octoberfest Milkshake is as weird as it sounds
- Furry photos: Dogs take a dip at Hawaiian Falls in Garland (September 9)
- A female Cavalier King Charles is missing in the Richardson area